Validity is proud to be sponsoring, attending and speaking at this year’s LF Dealmakers Forum.
LF Dealmakers Forum is an exclusive gathering of thought leaders in litigation finance, as well as in-house and outside counsel, and other key stakeholders. Widely considered the industry’s “go-to” event, hallmarks include rigorously researched program content, insightful panels, A-list speakers, 1-to-1 meetings, and a curated audience of decision makers.
In addition to helping co-chair the event, Validity team members will be participating in panels related to:
LEGAL AND REGULATORY DEVELOPMENTS IN THE U.S. AND THE ROAD AHEAD
- Changes to law firm ownership rules in AZ, CA, UT, FL & other states
- Exploring various law firm ownership models & related ethics and other issues
- Developments in disclosure & discoverability; new funding rule in NJ
Boris Ziser, Partner, Schulte Roth & Zabel (moderator)
Don Bivens, Partner, Snell & Wilmer & Chair, ABA Center for Innovation
Jan Jacobowitz, Founder, Legal Ethics Advisor & Past President of APRL
William Marra, Investment Manager, Validity Finance
Ross Wallin, Managing Principal, Curiam Capital
CIO ROUNDTABLE: FOCUS ON INVESTMENT STRATEGY & RISK MANAGEMENT
- What are you investing in & how has that changed?
- How are you managing risk in your portfolio?
- Views on co-investing, securitizations & the secondary market
- Biggest lessons learned, challenges & opportunities
Steven Molo, Founding Partner, MoloLamken (moderator)
Patrick Dempsey, Chief Investment Officer, US, Therium Capital
Sarah Johnson, Co-Head Litigation Finance, The D. E. Shaw Group
Aaron Katz, Chief Investment Officer, Parabellum Capital
David Kerstein, Chief Risk Officer & Senior Investment Manager, Validity Finance