The seventh annual Women in Litigation Forum will take place virtually across two days, November 17-18, 2020.
Interactive discussions will combine panels of women lawyers discussing the top legal issues facing in-house counsel in employment, privacy, IP, trade regulatory compliance in addition to leadership and career development skills and tips needed for women to rise in their organizations or get noticed by other companies.
Validity’s Laina Hammond will moderate the panel “Successfully Managing Complex Litigation” along with, Lisa Davis George, Director and Senior Litigation Counsel, Discover Financial Services, Stephanie Goldstein, Managing Director Litigation & Regulatory, Goldman Sachs, and Anna Volftsun, Associate General Counsel, Humanscale. Panel will cover:
- Managing the relationship between internal counsel, external counsel and the business
- Cost management strategies to track, control and project litigation costs
- Use of experts to assist in decoding complex issues
- Alternative strategies to litigation – ADR, arbitration, settlements
- In-house concerns: risk assessment, due diligence, privilege
- Using insurance and litigation financing as protection
View full agenda: https://events.benchmarklitigation.com/WomenNY